Sunday 16 February 2020

Home Made GM Screen

The Bundle of Holding that I bought for Delta Green included, amongst other things, PDFs of the GM screen.  I thought about buying a universal GM screen, of the kind you can slot pages into, but soon realised pretty much every one on sale was portrait, while the Delta Green screen is landscape.

I found one on DriveThruRPG, but with international postage costing as much as the screen itself, I wanted a cheaper option.  So I went DIY.

If you want to make a screen like this, you will need in addition to scissors and tape:

Thin card suitable for printing
Plastic ring binder envelopes
Some corrugated cardboard

  • Print out the GM screen pages onto the card.
  • Cut out pieces of cardboard the same size as the printed card.
  • Insert into ring binder envelopes, making sure the open ends are not at the ends of the screen.
  • Tape the envelopes together, ensuring the open ends are still open on one side.

Since I already had all these things, this effectively cost no money besides a bit of printer ink. It might not be the prettiest screen out there but it does the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment