Friday 4 September 2020

Dolphin and Octopus: Photography

Back in the days of Google+ I used to write up news stories involving certain sea creatures as if they were playing an RPG.  I'm digging them out of the archive for a second outing.

GM: It's time to level up.
Dolphin: Hey, what are you putting your new skills points in?
Octopus: Photography.
Dolphin: You what?
Octopus: Photography.  I'm going to be a photographer.
GM: Are you sure that's a good idea?
Octopus: You remember that time I stole a video camera?
Dolphin: Yes, how did you make a 35 grapple check?
Octopus: Bonus per tentacle.
Dolphin: Oh yeah.
Octopus: Anyway, you remember how I tried to take a video of the diver, and the GM said that I got all my tentacles in front of the lens because I don't have any points in photography?
Dolphin: Yeah?
Octopus: Never again!

Octopus steals camera, then snaps photos of the photographer


Watch An Adorable Octopus Photographer In Action

No comments:

Post a Comment