Friday 25 October 2019

Noghri Death Squad part 4: Womp rat day

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! Why are the speeder bikes still running? Oh no, giant monsters! BS-OJ has got in a box. Giant monsters are bullet proof and have knocked over a speeder bike. I'm going to pick it up and leave. Dammit, giant monsters have crushed the speeder bike. Best bet is to make like Aoghri and try to get picked up as Vesk drives past.

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! Why are the speeder bikes still running? Oh well, time to continue fomenting rebellion for the glory of Lord Vader. Oh no, giant monsters!

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! Why are the speeder bikes still running? Everyone is keen to get on them. Oh no, giant monsters!

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! Why are the speeder bikes still running? Everyone is keen to get on them. Let's get out of here!

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! We've made it to the city and I'm ready to make trouble! Except that filthy droid, MX-XP is back in a new body, along with a friend. Mass shooting occurred. I failed to hit either droid with my speeder bike guns, but did inspire the others to perform better before switching to my new sonic blaster. We smashed those droids to bits, as is the Noghri way.

...Huh? Glass? Bacta?

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling great! Why are the speeder bikes still running? I appear to be alone. Bastards are having a laugh at my expense. Just because I couldn't steer a jetpack. I'm a lot better at driving now. Oh no, giant monsters!

Personal log, Zatti.

Woke up, feeling angry!

Resisted the urge to smash my way out of the bacta tank, as is the Noghri way (as already demonstrated by some of my colleagues) and activated the emergency exit functionality. Spilled out in a massive puddle of bacta and threw a punch at one of the filthy rebels. Missed, but did inspire the others to beat him to death.

BS-OJ was on a table, missing his limbs. GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY DROID I didn't say, because I was being shot by a Twi'lek, but fortunately Vesk and Aoghri had things well in hand. Once all but one of the rebel scum were dead we were able to convince him to put BS-OJ's limbs back on.

Gax did some doctoring, but was pretty rubbish at patching up 'shot by Twi'lek' wounds and I had to resort to stim packs again.

So here we are at Whisper Base, ready to take out their communications and hopefully deal with MX-XP once and for all. If I get my hands on him I'm reprogramming him into a toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment